Solutions to Keep Food & Beverage Lines Moving
Cabling and connectivity solutions in food and beverage environments must be reliable, designed to withstand harsh conditions and put up with long-term, extended use in demanding applications.
For more than 110 years, Belden has been the leading manufacturer of rugged cable and connectivity solutions for the industrial world—including food and beverage environments. No other manufacturer has the breadth of food-grade product and experience when it comes to industrial cable and connectivity solutions.
- Industrial Cat 5e, 6/6A & single-pair cables & cordsets for all things industrial Ethernet. 100% shield coverage offers improved protection; Bonded-Pair construction maintains durability & installable performance.
- Heavy-duty tactical single-mode & multimode fiber cables in a variety of fiber counts for industrial inter/intra-building plant duct, aerial & direct-burial applications.
- Solutions designed to meet the strictest hygiene requirements, resist bacteria & fight contaminants—with FDA-approved materials.
- We support efficient warehouse process automation and reliable communications. Belden Food & Beverage experts can answer your process, system & technology questions.
- Entire end-to-end solutions for processing, packaging, canning or bottling—from cables & connectivity to cable management—supporting easy installation, uptime & transportation for streamlined maintenance & increased food safety.
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum performance, uptime & security.
Distribution Tight Buffer Fiber Cable
Designed for indoor, outdoor and industrial applications and available in fiber counts from 2 to 144
Industrial Ethernet Cable
Designed for industrial applications, rely on DataTuff Industrial Ethernet Cables
Delivers superior electrical performance and reliability, even in the most demanding industrial...
Ranging from passive distribution boxes, fieldbus and modular I/O systems to high performance...
Kekén Balanced Food Plant Solution
Kekén’s new plant needed a solution supplier who could continue to develop its business, in order to project it and reach new levels, due to its high technology, innovation and functionality.
The Case for Specifying Industrial Ethernet Cable for Harsh Environments
Given many network performance problems are due to failure at the physical media layer—it's essential components be designed and constructed to withstand the operational and environmental stressors to which they are subjected.
From the Blog
Nowadays, manufacturing businesses rely heavily on their automation, instrumentation and control data communications for industrial networking. When it comes to relaying signals between devices, machinery and the control system, there’s no margin...
Belden | 04.13.2016
Consider your last home improvement project. If you had to pick between the following two options, which would you choose?Driving a car that could only transport half of your materialsDriving a car that could move all your materials in one load—all...