Solutions to Keep Food & Beverage Lines Moving
Managed Industrial Ethernet Solutions
As efficient data acquisition and networking become key to improving control and management across industrial networks in food and beverage manufacturing, facilities are rapidly implementing SCADA networks via more reliable, cost-effective Ethernet communications.
Belden's industrial Ethernet solutions help companies keep pace with changing IIoT technology, digitalization, artificial intelligence, machine learning and automated guided vehicles.
- Flexible, scalable & easy-to-commission hardened rack-mount & DIN rail industrial Ethernet switches support increasing network complexity, bandwidth & speed at cost-effective price points.
- Variety of mounting options, port counts & protocols to bridge the gap between legacy & advanced networks from the backbone to the edge for ease of transition.
- Comprehensive security features, VLAN capabilities, advanced TSN & redundancy protocols align with the latest IEEE, IEC & NERC standards.
- Expert engineers, consultants & preferred partner network for a single point of contact to streamline your design, commissioning, project management, auditing/assessment & pre/post-installation support.
- Unmatched industrial end-to-end data & control communications solutions for Food & Beverage processing, packaging, canning & bottling.
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & cybersecurity products designed to work together for maximum...
Belden offers a broad portfolio of ruggedized managed Ethernet switches that are engineered for...
Layer 2 & Layer 3 ruggedized Managed DIN Rail Ethernet Switches engineered for reliable performance
Ranging from passive distribution boxes, fieldbus and modular I/O systems to high performance...
The Case for Specifying Industrial Ethernet Cable for Harsh Environments
Given many network performance problems are due to failure at the physical media layer–it's essential components are designed and constructed to withstand the operational and environmental stressors to which they are subjected.
Manufacturer Retrofits Robots with LioN-Power I/O Modules
Customer seeks to standardize a robot control system design project by upgrading from PROFIBUS to PROFINET, while also working with different Ethernet protocols.
From the Blog
Every industry adheres to a set of standards. These standards ensure that industrial products are manufactured consistently and interact seamlessly. For example, standards are responsible for our ability to make calls and access information on our...
Chris Long | 02.07.2018
As its name suggests, Single Pair Ethernet (SPE) cabling uses only one pair of wires to transmit data, as opposed to the two pair that have long been standard in the majority of Ethernet cabling in use worldwide.
Uwe Widmann | 07.09.2019
If you follow new trends and technologies, you’ve likely been hearing a lot about time sensitive networking (TSN). But, since it’s a relatively new technology, have you been wondering, “what is TSN?” and “why does it matter to my company?”