Secure, Reliable and Manageable Networking Solutions for Water & Wastewater
Improving Productivity, Security & Uptime
As industrial networks become larger and more complex with increasing numbers of switches, RTUs, PLCs, I/O modules, IIoT devices and human-machine interface (HMI) panels, the importance of efficient network mapping and supervision is paramount. Belden network configuration and management solutions improve productivity, security and uptime by letting you visualize the status of your network and gain the insight you need to quickly locate problems and make informed decisions.
- Easily discover, map and configure network switches and devices in any size network, including SNMP-enabled devices from any manufacturer
- Monitor network nodes using iOS or Android-enabled mobile devices from any location via WLAN, Ethernet or cellular connections
- Innovative graphical user interface enables color coding network conditions and provides vital dashboard information at a glance or in-depth visibility into every connected device, including unmanaged switches at the edge
- Improves overall security through user roles, customized alerts, lockdown capabilities and event history
- Annual maintenance plan provides cost-effective updates and cost control for effective budgeting
Ready to Start a Project?
Industrial networking, infrastructure & security products designed to work together for maximum performance, uptime & security.
Explore Network Visibility & Monitoring Solutions
From the Blog
Used for everything from accessing the internet or printing a document to downloading an attachment from an email, networks are the backbone of business today. They can refer to a small handful of devices within a single room to millions of devices...
Stéphane Bourgeois | 06.10.2016
As industrial automation networks forge new paths based on IT technology (Ethernet protocols), production and cost efficiency will skyrocket—but potential security issues may increase, too. Although IT/OT convergence brings IT and OT networks...
Thomas Rodenbusch-Mohr | 05.27.2020
Securing industrial operations is a unique challenge. The same approach used to secure information technology (IT) networks unfortunately can’t effectively secure plant floors. That’s because operational technology (OT) has evolved tremendously...