PoE Cable allows a single Ethernet cable to carry data and electrical power to IP-enabled devices like digital signage, security cameras, wireless access points and AV equipment. PoE also offers several other time- and money-saving benefits.
Features & Benefits
- Cost Savings: Reduces cabling and installation costs because devices no longer require separate data and electrical connections – they just need one data connection to join the network and receive power
- Real-Time Information Sharing: When IP-enabled devices connect to the network, they send and receive information to each other and a central location
- Flexible Device Installation: Allow equipment to be positioned based on the best or most practical location instead of proximity to electrical outlets
- Remote Management: Centralizes device management and control
- Faster MACs: Supports faster and easier installation with no business disruption