Belden Horizon™ Console
Features & Benefits
- Defense-in-Depth security: Measures include token-based tow-factor authentication, Active Directory support via single sign-on, role-based user and device access, outbound connectivity, end-to-end encryption, and a user-configurable password policy.
- No software installation or maintenance: Belden manages Belden Horizon. This saves you time and eliminates a common entry point for hackers.
- Virtual Lockout-Tagout (vLOTO): This first-of-its-kind innovation increases the security of your remote assets by requiring users to obtain permission prior to making a secure connection to a machine.
- On-Prem Deployment: Can be deployed in your organization's environment - whether an air-gapped location at a site or a cloud tenant of your choice.
- Bring OT data to the cloud: Securely enable data ingestion and analytics with the Virtual Node functionality - no time-consuming, on-site IT hardware installations required.
VIDEO: A Revolution in Operational Edge Computing
Hirschmann OpEdge-8DBringing edge computing capabilities into your local automation infrastructure with an industrial-grade device capable of running applications that make operational data more useful. Secure remote access functionality offers a safe bridge to the cloud, allowing the device to leverage advanced orchestration capabilities that simplify installation.