Optical Distribution Frame Cabinets
Belden’s DCX Optical Distribution Frame (ODF) Cabinets are fully configurable, front access cabinets that serve as a high-density fiber interconnect or the main building block for a large fiber cross-connect. They protect fiber connections with a lockable front door and side panels that can be unclipped from the inside. Each Cabinet holds 8 ODF Housings, and can be ordered as a basic cabinet frame or fully pre-configured with doors, sides, and cable management and accessories.
Features & Benefits
- Highest Fiber Termination Density Available: In a small footprint, with 4,608 terminations per cabinet
- Maximum Signal Integrity: Through bend radius control for incoming and outgoing cables and patch cords
- Unlimited Scalability: Modular frames act as building blocks, assemble side-by-side and back-to-back for unlimited scalability
- Space Efficient: Place against a wall or in back-to-back arrangements to minimize use of floor space
- Simplified BOMs: Save time during deployment with fully configured cabinets